The Unveiling of Revelation

Friday, April 2, 2010

Battlefield Prayer

I am on the BATTLEFIELD once again!


“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” 1 Peter 5:8.

I am a child of Faith. And I belong to the MOST HIGH GOD! I do not belong to the devil. I am a Nehemiah Prayer Warrior! Please pray with me. The devil will not destroy my TESTIMONY!

WE CAME! WE SAW! WE PRAYED!
WE CONQUERED!
(Nehemiah 1).

Heavenly Father, I come to You right now in the name of Jesus. I pray for You to quicken me to hear Your voice and lead me in this next battle. Heavenly Father, guide me through Your path of righteousness for Your name’s sake. Though I walk through this valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Lord, I know You are with me.

Heavenly Father, I worship You, I praise You with thanksgiving. I come to You in humility, in fear, and in trembling. I come to You in gratitude, in love, and through the Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I pray for financial release from the bondage of evil hands. I pray for this financial bondage to dematerialize and cease to exist. Heavenly Father, You are my Refuge and my Rock. You are in control of everything that happens in my life. I am your servant, called by Your name. Thank you Father, for giving me the helmet of salvation- my identity in Christ is secure. Nothing can separate me from Your love.

Heavenly Father, I pray that anything or anyone who is doing the will of Satan the devil, or any of his demons, and NOT Your will Father, I pray that every demonic activity be expelled. I pray for all demonic activity to be vanquished from the lives of Your children. Lord, I pray for all these things in the name of Jesus, who died for our sins, in order that we may come to You, and be delivered from all manner of evil and sin. In Jesus name I pray. I put on Your breastplate of righteousness. Lord, Almighty God, search out and bring into the light any schemes of darkness directed at me, or any of Your children. I take up the shield of faith to stand against the works of evil. In Jesus name, I stand on the truth of the Word of God. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the evil one, according to 1 John 3:8.

Satan, I rebuke you in the authority of Jesus Christ! I declare your works in my life destroyed. Jesus triumphed over you in the wilderness, on the cross, and in the grave. Jesus resurrection has sealed your fate. I triumph over you in the strength of His name. I resist and rebuke your effort to oppress, afflict or deceive me. I remove from you the right to rob me of my joy and the fruit of my salvation.

Through the power and the blood of Calvary, I command all powers of darkness assigned to me, sent to me, or surrounding me now, to leave. And go where Jesus orders you to go, and never to return.

In Jesus name, I pray with thanksgiving. Thank you Heavenly Father…

(now going into a private personal relationship with the Heavenly Father prayer).

No comments:

Post a Comment