The Unveiling of Revelation

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Have Meditated On These Things

Greetings sisters and brothers in Jesus Christ. I am greeting you today with a tranquil mind. I have meditated on these things according to the Word of God.

"The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:9.

The things I saw...

It was as if I was in the spirit, as I stood above a darkened earth. And it's as if I'm standing before a panoramic vision. The first thing I notice is the thousands of animals that appear to be parading upward towards heaven. A brilliant light glows from heaven like a spotlight. The light is similar to a bright moon glowing in the sky at night. And the windows of heaven have opened up. This light shining from heaven is directing the path of the animals. It is a most unusual sight. The animals appear to be in some type of parade. They are gathered close together, like a shepherd would guide his flock of sheep. All the animals are parading in a straight line towards heaven. The animals are of various kinds, or breeds. And they are from every type of kingdom. I notice that the animals appear as ghostly images, as if they are in spirit. Because, they are not in their earthly image, and they vary in different sizes both great and small. The animals are unnumbered in the thousands.

It's almost like seeing animals described in pictures, as going into Noah's Ark. Only this time I'm watching the animals parading up into heaven. I turn and look to my right, and see a giant like image of a Trumpet Swan glowing in the darkened sky, as if it was resting, or waiting. The Trumpet Swan sat perfectly still in its radiance.

Lord, I pray that these words are not taken out of context in any form or manner. Grant it to be taken from him sevenfold, if anyone distort these words, as I have written these things, as I have seen them. I have described, to the best of my ability, what You have allowed me to see. Lord, I pray, let your will be done according to Your soon coming kingdom. Please, remember me, O Lord God of heaven, according to how I have tried to do Your will. And let Your peace be with me. You are a Great and Awesome God. Your glorious works are majestic. And You keep Your promises and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments. In Jesus name I pray.

I have just testified to the things that I have seen. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment