The Unveiling of Revelation

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things I Saw and Things I Heard

Standing outside, near my bedroom window, is a group of people. The other strange thing I see is a tree very close to my window. “What’s so strange about a tree next to a bedroom window?” The tree appears to have a top like an umbrella. And under this umbrella like tree, very ripe looking, green colored fruit is hanging from it’s branches. The people are eating the fruit.

I’m watching from my bedroom as they eat it. I hear a man’s voice say, “This is very good.” I can hear others saying how good the fruit is. Next, a lady walks up and say, “Let me taste it.” I watch as someone hands her some fruit to eat. I notice the shadowy looking figure of a man. He is giving this woman some fruit. The shadow, of the man’s figure, is the only something that is standing in the center, directly under the umbrella like tree. The woman eats the fruit, and I hear her say, “This is good!” Now, I’m hearing my voice say, “Save me some. I want to taste it.” When the shadowy looking man, under the tree, attempts to give me some of the small green colored fruit, I notice how the fruit is glowing, in the dark shadows, under the umbrella like tree. The shadowy man is trying to hand me the fruit through my window, which is open about four inches wide. (I leave my window slightly open sometimes, so that fresh air can come inside my home). When I reach my hand out to take the fruit, the outside scene immediately changes.

Now, I’m watching a group of people, joking around outside near my bedroom window. Immediately, they appear to be afraid of something and suddenly, many of them are seen running away. It was almost as if, they were throwing something at each other. I can clearly see what’s happening now. A huge snake is wrapped around the neck, and the shoulders of one of the people. The person grabs the snake from around himself, and throws the snake in the direction of my window. The person’s face is clearly showing a look of fear, or terror. Before running away, like the other people did, the person briefly watches the snake, as it lands near my window.
The snake is unlike any creature that I’ve ever seen on earth. This snake appears to be about ten feet tall as it is trying to come through my window. The head of this snake is almost as large, if not larger than a man’s head! It is a huge snake in length, and enormous in size. I’m still standing inside my bedroom, and watching as the snake’s head is poking at my windowpane, and looking for a way to get in through the window. Suddenly, I remember that my window is still slightly open. But the snake can’t seem to find the opening in my window. So the snake stopped trying to come through the window, and it goes away.
I remembered the shadowy figured man that tried to hand me some fruit through my window just minutes ago. He was generously giving the fruit away to everybody, as they passed by his weird looking umbrella like tree. But, I didn’t get a chance to eat any of the fruit, or even taste it. Now, I had stood watching this weird looking giant snake, as it fail to find the opening in my window.

SOME VIVID DETAILS I REMEMBERED FROM THIS VISION:
The fruit was perfect looking, small and round, a vivid green color without blemish.
The fruit had a neon glow, as it was hanging from the dark shadowy tree branches.
The snake had an unusual enormous head and big eyes.
My cat (I no longer have a cat anymore. My cat was adopted from a pet safe program several years ago) was watching the snake too.
Later, I went outdoors to go for a walk. I was holding my cat in my arms, when I was walking back home. Suddenly, the cat seemed to remember the snake, so the cat refused to be carried back home where the snake had been seen.
I took a slight detour, and tried to work my way around the outside area, and enter inside through a different entrance. (Which was really weird too, since there’s only one entrance to my actual residence).
I look for a cell phone to call and tell someone about the snake.
I immediately notice that my cat is more calm, and less nervous about being inside now, after I see the cat coming out of a closet like area, when I pull back a curtain from the entrance, or the doorway of a closet.
I make my phone call, wondering if the snake is somewhere inside.
I’m still cautious, and carefully watching my surroundings while I’m holding the phone in my hand.

God’s Promise: “…you will walk safely in your way, and your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught.” Proverbs 3:23-26.
Heavenly Father, I come to You right now in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father, I ask You to shut any doors that need to be shut and open any doors that need to be opened in the spiritual and natural realms of my life, in Jesus Holy name. Heavenly Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus over those doorways and ask that the enemy be rendered powerless and harmless so they can not come back through those doorways ever again to my home, property, automobile, work place, business, finances, ministry, my spouse, spouse’s work place, our children, their schools, their work places, our friends and loved ones in Jesus Christ’s Holy name I pray with thanksgiving.
Lord, I will praise Your name forever and ever. You are Great, and greatly to be praised!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
TREE OF LIFE
http://www.avisionofrevelation.blogspot.com/
http://www.psalm23vision.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! God is up to something... We have a awesome God don't we? I'm just trying to be obedient, and stay away from that other tree! Bless you too.
    JonahsSister

    ReplyDelete