The Unveiling of Revelation

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Overcoming The Battle




“Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil. –Ephesians 4:26-27.








Devil – You – Have – Already – Been – Defeated – At –
The Cross.  Now… FLEE!



All is well. My money has been returned to where it belongs. It all belonged to Almighty God anyway. He was letting me use it for my sufficiency.


The banking authorities said, “The automated machine was taking the money, no human person was responsible for the money disappearing out of your account”.


OK. So, let this be a WARNING to all consumers. Beware! Do not trust your money in the safety of a AUTOMATED MACHINE!


I have recently discovered that machines (new robot technology) are not only efficient in getting the job done --- machines are now expecting to be paid for a job efficiently done!


God’s Promise: What to do when you feel confused….

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a SOUND MIND.” 2 Timothy 1:7.


I’ve got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus
He is a mighty conqueror
All my battles He will fight!


He died
But He rose on the third day
That’s why I have


True victory every day
All my bills got paid
Because I called on Jesus name


JESUS MADE EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT!!!
There ain’t no stopping us


Devil, there ain’t no blocking us
Our God is a Awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above


He reigns forever and ever…
Our God is a Awesome God, He reigns…
With Wisdom, Power, and Love


He took away the fear in us
There ain't no stopping us
Devil! There ain’t no blocking us!


We can’t have negativity PULLING US DOWN!
We was created to make Jesus Praise Glorious!
(singing, dancing, and praying like David)

You can’t tell me that God is not real
Because, I got the victory and I’m still here.


“He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son…” -Revelation 21:7


Jonahs Sister





~ Still Watching and Praying ~

No comments:

Post a Comment